The right luggage when traveling depends a lot on the destination and the activities planned out during the trip, but there are always essential items that you should not forget to take in your carry-on luggage.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste: No matter how long the flight, it is important to take care of your dental hygiene and this will also help you stay fresh and comfortable during the trip.
- Wet wipes: Essential for any eventuality. Because of the times we live in, it is advisable to bring some with alcohol to clean the surface where you will be during your flight or the utensils you will be given.
- Headphones: If you do not bring company or want a moment of privacy during the flight. This will help you relax, you can enjoy your favorite music or an audio book. We assure you that you will not feel the duration of the trip.
- A pen: There will always be something to sign or write down. In the most unexpected moments, the importance of a pen can be essential.
- Water bottle: Staying hydrated during your flight is important for your health. Flights may offer you something to drink, but it is preferable that you bring your water bottle.
- Cell phone charger and portable battery: Always think about the unexpected, sometimes there are unforeseen events that can delay your flight. The cell phone has become a very important ally, so it should always be charged.
- A complete change of clothes: Sometimes luggage can take longer to arrive. Nothing is more important than feeling comfortable on your trip.
We are waiting for you at HF Hotel Fontabella, a hotel that offers you the best location in Guatemala City, close to the international airport and with an exclusive connection to Plaza Fontabella.
For more information you can contact us at: +502 2305-5900