The rainy season has arrived in Guatemala. If you are planning to travel to the country, we would like to give you some recommendations to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- When you plan to go out, always carry an umbrella: Sometimes weather apps tell us that the weather will be good, or at least that it will not rain during the time you plan to be out. But we advise you to always be prepared. The weather in Guatemala is very beautiful, sunny and pleasant most of the time. But rain can come at any time.
- Always bring a coat: Many times rain in Guatemala can include strong winds. Because of the health emergency we are experiencing, we recommend that you take care of your respiratory health. Do not leave your hotel without a coat to protect you from the rain and winds.
- When returning to your hotel, always take a hot bath with a hot tea: Regardless of past precautions, if you go out, when you return take a hot bath and do not go out for the rest of the day. This will relax your body from a hectic day and allow you to replenish your energy for the next day.
- Don’t leave your hotel if you don’t have to: When you’re planning to go out, either for recreation or business, but when you see the weather and you see that it may rain heavily over the city, avoid going out. Remember that traffic gets worse during rain and many places must close because of the rain. Better enjoy your hotel one day, rest and if you must work, do it from your hotel.
- Enjoy the interconnection of HF Hotel Fontabella and Plaza Fontabella: We recommend HF Hotel Fontabella. The unique interconnection with Plaza Fontabella allows you to enjoy the best stores and restaurants even in the rainy season, because everything is in one place. You don’t have to walk through traffic, or carry large coats or umbrellas just in case. And in case you forget something at your hotel, you can easily come back for it.
Learn more about our services by calling +502 2305-5900, and make your reservation.