https://www.hotelfontabella.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/blog30.jpg 523 1000 f.pineda https://www.hotelfontabella.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo-hotel-fontabella.png f.pineda2018-02-13 20:42:332018-09-19 20:46:35TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR SALES
PREPARE YOUR START STRATEGY
- The first impression is key. You will never have a second chance to make a good first impression. Therefore, from the beginning focus on satisfying the customer’s wishes and do not concentrate only on submitting an offer. If your start is weak, the end will be the same. Take advantage of the first meeting so that your consumers are convinced – through a good deal – that you are their best option and, of course, that they are also important to you. Otherwise, later you will have to work hard to change a bad first impression.
- Draw a plan to win customers. Planning the actions you will perform will give you great advantages to offer a service of excellence. Create a general plan before dealing with new customers and a special one for your main accounts. Profile each of your prospects based on general data and specific needs you observe. The purpose is to develop specific actions aimed at filling these gaps. Remember that the plan is only a starting point that must be adapted according to the case, because each client is different.
- Listen first and anticipate. Once you’ve charted a plan, the second step is called «anticípate.» How to do it? It allows the client to explain in detail what they want. Sometimes, words are not a sufficient resource to express what we really feel, so it also takes into account facial expressions and gestures. When it is your turn to speak, use all the information you got to present the characteristics of your product or service as the exact solution to the demands made. Karl Albrecht, specialist in management and pioneer of the new services economy, explains in his book Todo el poder al cliente that «excellence in service It is only possible when the satisfaction of the client’s expectations has been overcome. «Conclusion: Anticipate and go further.
- Choose a good place for your business. The location is a fundamental point for customers to enjoy going to your business with pleasure and without complications. Take into account the communication routes to get to your place and the type of area, that is, that is not too conflictive, dangerous or difficult to access. Also consider it a priority to have your own parking or make an alliance with a nearby one and offer a special rate for your buyers. It would be useless if the design of your store is spectacular and you have the best products at competitive prices if you can not get people to come to you without major obstacles.
MEET YOUR CLIENT
- Study your market. Invest time to be an expert knowledgeable about your market. Attend trade shows and events that your consumers consider important. There you can live closely with them. Also take the opportunity to observe what your competition is doing and to detect what kind of products and services are most in demand. Another option is to keep up to date on market trends through specialized publications and by getting involved and participating in chambers and trade associations.
- Put yourself in your client’s shoes. A serious mistake is to think that customer service is a standardized activity and that the same tactics will work to meet everyone’s expectations. The people are unique and special. Put yourself in the shoes of the other party and ask yourself the following question: how would I like to be treated: right or wrong? Then it offers a deal, at least, good. Better yet, excellent. Start with a general plan of attention and, as the case may be, design specific strategies to create a «different» experience for each client.
- How to start with the right foot? The secret is to ask the right questions at the beginning and end of the conversation you have with a client. Thank you for the time you have given and then ask: «Just out of curiosity, why did you accept this appointment?» Most will tell you about their experiences with different products and companies. You just concentrate on listening. This fact will show that, on the one hand, you have an interest, while you will obtain valuable information and the communication channel will be open for when it is your opportunity to present your proposals.
- Ask the right questions. A common mistake is to question customers incisively. For example: What goals would you like to achieve in your company? Even if you receive an answer, it may not be entirely true. Another mistake is asking: are you satisfied with the sales of your business? The answer will be «yes» or «no», ending with the conversation. Instead, consider this position: «Based on your experience, what tools, allies or resources do you need to increase your sales?». The question is direct and leaves the answer «open», inviting the consumer to share everything he has in mind. Anticipate these situations and get ready before an appointment. The client will feel that he is facing an expert capable
of providing an excellent service.
- What is a customer looking for? When a person acquires a product or service, they are actually buying emotions. If we all have five senses, it causes your consumers to experiment with each of them. For example, going to the movies is not limited to watching a movie, but to a moment of entertainment that is accompanied by images, sounds, food and drinks. «Quality» is what you should give the customer. «Service» is the way you are going to give it to them. You choose how: delivery of a pizza in less than 30 minutes; a courier service in just 24 hours; If there is no business for you, we will refund your money, etc.
STRATEGIES TO CONQUER IT
- Show why you are the best option. When you are in charge of the first task that your client has entrusted to you, do not forget to provide updated information about your progress. Share all the results – good and bad – and solve the problems that arise jointly. Demonstrate, at all times, that you are doing your best and that you work to achieve mutual benefit. If you succeed, you will not only build a good relationship, but you will also create a feeling of satisfaction in your consumer, which will help you improve your chances of winning that account and many more.
- Focus on the details. Who does not love to receive something that surprises him. That’s why the details make the difference. The strategy is simple: observe very well what you like and what bothers your client, identify these elements and use them in your favor to cause great emotion. It is not a question of giving a gift, but of knowing what are the things that you appreciate the most about your offer. Keep a record of your consumption and detect their tastes and then, before you ask, show you the options you surely have in mind. Creativity will be your best ally.